More than 160 people gathered at the Fruitport Golf Club to show their support for the programs of the Osteopathic Foundation of West Michigan. Thanks to the generosity of sponsors, donors, and participants more than $37,000 in net proceeds were raised to benefit key programs.
- Foundation Establishes Education-Focused Partnership With West Michigan Osteopathic Association
- Dr. Patrick Walsh Memorial Fore Health Golf Scramble
- Grant Aids Hospice Telehealth
- Foundation establishes education-focused partnership with West Michigan Osteopathic Association
- OsteoScholars – Online and On Target!