Our community grant program provides funding for lasting resources and programs that educate, equip, and inspire Muskegon-area residents to live healthier lives.
Our grants have funded essential specialty clinics, educational and safety campaigns, medical training equipment, and much more.
We accept grant requests from nonprofit, tax-exempt public charities that serve Muskegon County, Oceana County, Newaygo County, and northern Ottawa County. Grants must meet critical health and wellness needs within this service area.
Since 1998, we have provided more than $3,750,000 in health and wellness grants to benefit the Muskegon-Lakeshore Community.
For emergent needs, we fund mini grants up to $5,000. These grants may be available at any time during the year if they are urgent. Requests should be directed to the Foundation’s office in the form of a letter signed by the organization’s executive and submitted by mail or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The letter should include contact email and phone, a description of the need, the total project cost, and specific uses of the funds requested. Applications will be reviewed on a first-come basis and will be funded based on the scope and degree of impact on individuals within the Foundation’s geographical service area.
What the Foundation Generally Will Not Fund:
- Programs outside of Muskegon, Oceana, Newaygo, and northern Ottawa counties
- Routine operating expenses including salaries
- Motor vehicles
- Religious programs that serve, or appear to serve, specific religious denominations
- Existing obligations or debts/liabilities
- Individuals (except for academic scholarships)
- Grants for endowment
- Grants to tax-supported institutions; however, municipalities may apply for a grant for a specific project
- Grants to organizations which discriminate based on race, creed, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Grants to conduct political activities, propaganda, influence elections, or to influence legislation
“Your support means the world to us!”
Our team and the kids we serve are so grateful for you. Thank you for nourishing young bodies and minds!
Kids Food Basket, 2016 Grant Recipient
Every donation matters. Give today.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE OSTEOPATHIC FOUNDATION REPRESENTS AN INVESTMENT IN THE FUTURE. GIFTS OF ALL SIZES ARE VALUED AND APPRECIATED!